Volunteer at RPL
Looking for a truly life-changing experience? Share your skills and knowledge as a volunteer at the library. We offer opportunities for students, adults and professionals to help create a stronger community through a variety of library programs.
If you have one to two hours per week and a desire to help others, we’d love to hear from you. We could use your help with:
- Literacy Skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Basic financial literacy
- Adult literacy for employment
- Completion of grade 12 or equivalent
- Two letters of reference
- Criminal Record Check
- Complete a volunteer tutor training course (provided by RPL)
- Be willing to commit to at least three months.
Interested in volunteering?
For general inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out the form below.
Please note all fields are required(*)