New to Canada? You're in the right place. We have lots of resources and services to help you get settled in your new city and home.
Heritage language resources
- OverDrive (Libby) - use Advanced Search and select eBooks, eAudiobooks, and magazines in many languages.
- Kanopy - browse the World Cinema collection, or search movies by language.
- PressReader - read newspapers from around the world in many languages.
- Books and other print materials: search our catalogue, limit by language, and place a hold to have items sent to your local branch from other public libraries in Regina and Saskatchewan.
English language instruction
- Mango Languages - a great resource for anyone looking to improve their English language skills or many other languages.
- Road to IELTS - Practice English listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
- Brainfuse - has a citizenship section with study guide and practice test under Adult Learning
Register for English language help
If you are an adult who wants to improve your English speaking, listening, reading and writing, we can help with online programs to support your learning.
Call us at 306.777.6000, or visit our Literacy Services office at Central Library in downtown Regina.
Click here to register as an adult learner with Literacy Services, so you can participate in programs like online group tutoring, one-to-one EAL tutoring, and IELTS preparation.