Your Library at Home
Explore our digital services to read, watch, listen and learn – from the comfort of home!
We have a wide range of online content for all ages and interests. You’ll find streaming video, eBooks and eAudiobooks, access to real-time online tutoring, and so much more.
We’ve picked a few of our favourites to get you started.
Looking for personalized reading recommendations? Take advantage of our Books4Me service. You can also explore our full list of Digital Services. And check out our blog for recommendations, reading lists and more.
RPL branches are not open at this time.
If you don’t have a library card and want to register for online programs, fill out our online registration form to get a temporary barcode by email.
To upgrade your temporary barcode to access digital services and place holds on physical materials, please contact our Hotline at 306.777.6000.
Once we are open again visit any RPL location to complete your registration and receive a permanent library card.
- Early Literacy: Interactive online storytimes for babies and caregivers.
- School Support: Learn about online resources and programs for students, teachers, and parents.
- Adult: Online programs and book clubs for a wide range of interests.
- Business: Online workshops on small business, personal finance, and employment services.
- Programs: Our full list of online offerings, for all ages and interests.
- Overdrive: Thousands of eBooks, eAudiobooks and digital magazines for all ages and interests, in multiple languages.
- hoopla: Instant access to a huge library of eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- TumbleBook Library (children): Access animated, talking picture books, read-along chapter books, and eBooks and graphic novels for children.
- Rhymes for Babies: Rhyming videos you can follow along with, led by RPL children’s programmers.
- TumbleBook Library: Access animated, talking picture books, read-along chapter books, and eBooks and graphic novels for children. TumbleBook Library also has National Geographic videos, and books in French and Spanish.
- Brainfuse: Online tutoring, study guides, and lessons available, tied to Saskatchewan curriculum. Homework help for students in grades K-12 offered daily.
- Books4Me: Personalized book lists made for you by RPL librarians. Just fill out our form!
- PressReader: Full issues of thousands of top newspapers and magazines from around the world.
- Overdrive/Libby: Popular, full-colour magazines you can read anytime, anywhere, including new and backlist titles.
- Canadian major dailies: Access to current content and significant backfiles from more than 20 of Canada’s top national and regional newspapers in full-text format.
- hoopla: Stream new and favourite movies and televisions shows for all ages.
- Kanopy: Stream the best in documentaries, classic films, world cinema, and Indie films. Access more than 5700 titles from the Great Courses collection designed to support lifelong learning across all subjects.
- Naxos Video Library: View an extensive collection of streaming classical music performances, opera, ballet, live concerts and documentaries.
- NFB Campus: Get great Canadian content from the National Film Board of Canada (NFB), with free streaming video of NFB films
- hoopla: Listen to music right now on hoopla. From current hits to classic favourites, hoopla has your perfect soundtrack.
- Naxos music library: Naxos Music Library is the world's largest online classical music library offering streaming access to over 127,000 CDs with over 1.9 million tracks. On average, over 800 new CDs are added to the library every month.
- Naxos World Music Library: Naxos Music Library World offers a wide range of world music, from legendary historical musical performances to contemporary world music. Recordings of over 32,000 artists, over 1,500 cultural groups represented, and music from over 150 countries. In addition, enjoy the complete Smithsonian Folkways catalogue!
- Naxos Jazz: Naxos Music Library Jazz is one of the most comprehensive collections of Jazz music available online.
- Naxos Works: Naxos Works Database is your reliable source for classical, orchestral and chamber music.
- Gale Courses: Gale Courses offers a wide range of highly interactive, instructor led online courses that you can take for free with your Library card. Courses run for six weeks and new sessions begin every month. Courses cover a broad range of subjects including: Business, Computers, Health, Education, and Personal Enrichment (Photography, Screenwriting, Drawing, etc).
- LinkedIn Learning: Business, software, technology and creative skills tutorials, taught by recognized industry professionals.
- Brainfuse: Online tutoring, study guides, and lessons available, tied to Saskatchewan curriculum. Online homework help for students in grades K-12 offered daily
- Mango Languages: Learn conversational skills for a wide variety of languages.
- Kanopy: Access more than 5,700 titles from the Great Courses collection designed to support lifelong learning across all subjects.