One-to-one session to improve your resume, interview skills, and address your career-related questions. Sessions are facilitated by qualified volunteer coaches. Appointments required.
This program is open to teens and adults.
- Individual sessions are 45 minutes.
- You may be assigned to start your meeting at 1:30 p.m. or 2:15 p.m.
- There are limited spots available. Please confirm your attendance upon receipt of a confirmation request email, if you can’t confirm, your appointment spot will be given to the next person available.
- Do not register for multiple sessions at one time, please allow others to have equal opportunity to use the service.
This is an in-person, one-to-one meeting with a skilled volunteer.
- You will be asked to email your resume in advance to allow your volunteer time to review prior to your appointment.
- If you have any questions regarding the program, please contact Tim at 306-777-6013 or email@example.com
Interested in volunteering with RPL? Learn more by visiting https://www.reginalibrary.ca/donate/volunteers