Online Challenge Launch Time: Friday, August 13, 4:00 PM
Films Due: Sunday, August 15, 6:00 PM
In-Person Screening and Awards Event: Monday, August 23, 7:00 PM, RPL Film Theatre
Return here at 4:00 pm on Friday, Aug 13 to find out the requirements for your film submission including a line of dialogue, a prop, and a sound—that must be included in your short film. When the 48 hours are up, teams must submit their completed short films on the FilmFreeway website to qualify for the Screening Event. Everyone is welcome to come to the screening and awards.
Line: "And that's how I got this scar."
Prop: Skipping rope
Sound: An electric guitar
Register to receive the film upload link to FilmFreeway.
Having trouble uploading your film to FilmFreeway? Contact Eric Hill at email@example.com or 306-777-6042.
• One team member must register to receive the film upload link.
• This event is open to people of any age.
• Teams must live in Regina to be eligible for a prize.
• Films must be completed within the 48 hours by Sunday, August 15, 6:00 PM and submitted on the website FilmFreeway (submitters must set up an account).
• Films must be 4 – 7 minutes long. Shorter or longer films will be disqualified.
• Films must be PG-appropriate and must not contain nudity, sexual/violent scenes, offensive language, or be discriminatory in any way.
• Plan enough time to upload your film onto FilmFreeway.
• Dunlop Art Gallery reserves the right to select submitted films for the Screening Event.
• Any team that enters the contest agrees to have their films published on Dunlop Art Gallery’s YouTube account.
• Participants whose films have been selected for the Screening Event will be asked to approve to have films downloaded on FilmFreeway for the Screening Event.
Gift Certificate Prizes
• First Place - $300.00
• Second Place - $200.00
• Third Place - $100.00
• People’s Choice - $50.00
The Screening Event will be held on Monday, August 23, 2021, 7:00 pm at RPL Film Theatre. A panel of judges will decide on the winning films, and the audience will vote on their pick for the People’s Choice Award.
Questions? Call Wendy at (306) 777-6044 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org